Davo Visits Alexandra’s House!

I had a fun filled day with Alexandra!

As soon as I got to the house, I had a great time playing in the Christmas tree and playing with the ornaments.

I even got stuck in one of our Christmas stockings.

Next, Alexandra introduced me to her  two cats, Jasper and Cali, and her  dog, Daisy.  I didn’t really liked Daisy because she kept on trying to bite me, but Alexandra didn’t let that happen.   After playing all afternoon, I fell asleep on Alexandra’s favorite blanket.   Unfortunately, I snored for a while and probably bothered the cats.

When I woke up, I just wanted to play again.  I met Alexandra’s stuffed kangaroo, Kanga, (also from Australia) and the two of us spent spent a lot of time talking about Australia.  We informed Alexandra that  Australia is refered to  as the Land from Down Under.

After a fun filled day, I finally went to bed and slept the night away. Then it was back to Mrs. Yollis’ classroom. I think I’ll be spending the weekend with Kelly and her dog, Deisel.

What did you think of my day with Alexandra?

Do you know how she and her dad made the speech bubbles?

12 thoughts on “Davo Visits Alexandra’s House!

1. Dear Davo,

It looks like you had a fun time with Alexandra!
    I would have had fun with Kanga. Did you have fun with him?

Yes, I did know that Alexandra and her dad made those speech bubbles. Don’t you think that Alexandra and her dad did a great job with the speech bubbles?

Have a great weekend.
    Your friend,
    Alyssa

• G’day Alyssa,
      It was great to meet up with Kanga.We chatted a lot and it made me think about Squirrel and whether they are having a good time in Oz at the moment.

I’ve asked Alexandra to write a post about how she made those speech bubbles.

2. @ Davo,

How did you like Alexandra’s snowman and Santa.
    your dream was wild! I cant wait for you to come and see my house.

@ Alexandra,

Great post! I love that Davo is sleeping and having a wild dream. (like I said.)
    Hope you like my comment.

love,
    Logan

PS. Davo looks so cute in the stocking.

• G’day Logan,
      Thanks for the comment. I really liked the snowman and Santa because Christmas in Australia is usually hot and we spend a lot of time on the beach or having barbecues.

But we have had a couple of Christmas Days when snow has fallen on Mount Wellington behind Hobart. It didn’t stay long though.

3. Dear Davo Devil,

I had a lot of fun when you came to my house. I am guessing that you had fun too. I really liked the picture of you on a rocket because you have a wild imagination. I wanted you to meet Santa Clause because if he saw you being good he would get you a gift or two for Christmas.

Warmly,
    Alexandra

• G’day Alexandra,
      Thanks again for having me at your house. It is really interesting visiting different places. All you students have such different interests and enjoy such a lot of sport.

I don’t know if I would really like to go off on a rocket. I would miss my Earth friends too much.

4. Dear Alexandra,

It is so cool that you got to take Davo home with you! My favorite part is when Davo was on a rocket saying “to Mrs. Yollis’ class”. It was really cute!

I don’t know how to make a speech bubble. I thought that your day with Davo was wonderful. Did you have fun with Davo? What was your favorite part? What was Davo’s favorite part?

Your friend,
    Atrina

5. Dear Alexanedra,

I love your post ,and it was so funny when Davo was in the stocking. It is like he is a toy in a stocking. I love when Davo was sleeping.

Love,
    Jordyn

6. Dear Alexandra,

I had a great time at your house . I thought Santa was not real, know I think he is. Do you want to take me home again? I want you to.

Hugs and kisses,
    Davo

7. Dear Alexandra,

I had a great time at your house . I thought Santa was not real, now I think he is. Do you want to take me home again? I want you to.

Hugs and kisses,
    Davo

8. G’day Alexandra,
    Thanks for having me at your house.

I am wondering how you made those speech bubbles. Maybe you could write a post in Mrs Yollis’ classblog so other students and blogging mascots like me could learn how to do that.

9. Hello Alexandra and Mr Davo Devil,

It seems Davo is really enjoying all the visits. I can see he even tried fitting in a Christmas stocking but it was too early for him to find any candy in there. 🙂

Australia is known as the Land Down Under. There is even a song entitled, “The Land Down Under” by a group known as “Men At Work”. If you look at a world map or globe, you can see why we might be called the Land Down Under.

There is one famous map where we look like we’re up the top of the world with only New Zealand higher. Have a look at the flag of the United Nations. New Zealand is in the northern position at the top with Australia north-east. 🙂

Ross Mannell (teacher)
    NSW, Australia