Davo Visits Kelly’s House for the Weekend!

I am going home with Kelly today!  Yeah!
We got to ride home in her mom’s car. I looked outside the car window and it
was a beautiful, sunny day!

When we arrived at the house, I was so hungry!  Kelly gave me a delicious, healthy snack!
I gobbled it up in one minute!

As I looked around, I spied a beautiful Christmas tree with chocolate stars hanging from its branches. Chocolate! I love chocolate. Kelly’s mom screamed “NO, DAVO. NO! ” but I ate one anyway. Kelly’s mom did not seem to mind too much, since there were two stars left!

After devouring my scrumptious snack, I found Kelly’s  social studies book and helped her studying. They are learning about landform regions in the United States!

I drove through all of these regions on my trip!

Next, I was on my way to explore the house, I saw a big animal laying on an even bigger mattress. I knew what that was!  I saw one at Logan’s house! It was a dog. I chatted with him for a little while. He seems to be a friendly fellow.

Later on, it was piano practice time. I remembered this thing from Leila’s house!
I think I played like like an angel!

At night it was family game time. Kelly, her mom, dad and I played Battleship.
For this game, you have to sink your opponents ships by guessing where they are.
I had a FABULOUS time!

Next day I came to Kelly’s soccer game and scored four goals! Victory!

Our last adventure was Kelly’s ballet exam/recital and I brought her good luck!
You have to have excellent posture for ballet. It was beautiful but exhausting. Ballet is hard work!

It is late, but I can stay up. I really can. I am not tired at all!

Zzzzzzz…

Have you ever played Battleship?

Do you have a domesticated animal living with you?

Which activity did you like the best?

4 thoughts on “Davo Visits Kelly’s House for the Weekend!

1. Hello Kelly and Davo,

Never has there been a Tassie devil with such a chance to expand his horizons as Davo has. Learning about Social Studies, playing the piano and now the chance to practise ballet?

I don’t think there would be a more rounded Tassie devil. If the word spread to Tassie devils in Australia, we might have to watch out for them trying to sneak aboard flights to the US.

Ross Mannell (teacher)
    NSW, Australia

2. Dear Mr. Mannell,

Thank you for commenting back to me!
    Davo and I had the best time together! I would not mind if more Tassie devils visited California and the next one I’d take to the Natural History museum!
    Since it is almost Christmas, it would be fun to find a Tasmanian Devil in my Christmas stocking. :0)
    If you were Davo , what activity would you like to do next?

Love,
    Kelly

3. G’day Kelly and Davo,
    I was reading Mrs Yollis’ blog and noticed you were studying landforms and I immediately thought Davo and I had seen all of them on our trip.

@Kelly I am glad you gave Davo a healthy snack because he does like chocolate and chips which are not so good for him. Thanks for looking after him.

I notice he is heading to Arizona next week ready for Christmas.

4. Dear Kelly,

I wish I was Davo! What a lucky little devil! My favorite activity is Battleship! I l♥ve Battleship so much! Though it is a hard game to play. Don’t you think? Did Davo like your dog? Is Davo a really good Battleship player? Who won the game? What was your favorite thing you did with Mr. Davo Devil? Do you wish you could take him home everyday? Was he worried that he would fall out of the window?

Your friend,
    Sasha♥