Davo Goes to the Dentist! Fun with Parsa!

Today, I went to Parsa’s house, and I had a blast! These are some pictures of the start of the day and the end.

I wanted to go to Parsa’s house, but he said to get there we needed to ride in his mother’s car. So I said fine.

When I was at Parsa’s house I was very hungry, so I asked him for a healthy smack. Parsa said, “No, it’s snack!”

Parsa asked if I could help him decorate his Christmas tree.

Then I was frightened because Parsa told me I had to go to the dentist! NOOO! But in the end, it wasn’t that bad. The dentist told me I had very good teeth for a marsupial, but that I should be brushing more regularly. I didn’t tell her that I don’t even own a toothbrush!

At the dentist’s office, I met a gingerbread, I chatted with him, and when I smelled him he smelled delicious, so I took a bite.

When I came back from the dentist Parsa had three pages of homework, so I helped him out. He is studying division, so I made some fact families for him. For example, 3, 7, and 21 are a family. You know,

3×7=21

7×3=21

21÷7=3

21÷3=7

He already knew all that though. What a smart guy!

After homework, I decided to play some games.

When I saw a huge thing I gasped. It was as big as a

T-REX! After Parsa told me what it was I demanded to go on it.

After a long, fun day,  Parsa told me to go to bed. He said that he had school tomorrow and had to get some sleep. But I wanted to play Hid-and-seek!

Have you ever been to the dentist?

What did you enjoy about my visit to Parsa’s house?

8 thoughts on “Davo Goes to the Dentist! Fun with Parsa!

1. Dear Davo and Parsa,

We enjoyed reading your experience with Parsa. It sounded like you were really busy. The dentist chair we saw in your blog reminded us that we have been to the dentist as well. When I went to the dentist, he told me that I had no cavities. He gave us a toothbrush,paste and floss. Our favorite thing you did with Parsa was when you helped him decorate the Christmas tree and did math with him. Were you scared when you went to the dentist? I hope you don’t have any cavities. We are having a fun time with you in our class now. We can’t wait until you blog about your experience in our class.

Sincerely,
    Hannah and Dianne

2. Dear Mr.Davo and Parsa

I loved reading your post about you and Parsa. He sounds like he is nice and smart. I really enjoyed when you went to the dentist and the math you guys did together. We learned fact families as well. That was cool. I liked when you enjoyed the healthy smack:]

From,
    Addison

3. Dear Mr.Davo and Parsa,

I enjoyed reading about you and Parsa going to the dentist. When I went to the dentist he said that I didn’t have any cavities. I liked when you played hide and go seek with Parsa. I can’t wait to see your come back with us.

Sincerely,
    Elly

4. Dear Mr.Davo,

It looks like you had a good time at Parsa’s house.I have gone to the dentist before. I have never had a cavity so I guess I brush my teeth good.Did you like the strawberries?
    Did you have any cavities when the doctor checked your mouth?

Sincerely,
    Nicky

5. Dear Parsa and Mr.Davo the devil,

I read what you and Mr.Davo the Devil did together. I like the part where Mr.Davo had to go to the dentist. Hey, does Mr.Devil have cavities? I would of played hide and go seak with Mr. Davo. It was fun commenting about what you and Parsa did together.

From,
    Anthony in Mrs.Fraher’s class

6. Dear Mr.davo,

I hope you had a great time. I have went to the Dentist before. My favoret thing of you visiting Parsa’s house is you visiting the Dentist.

7. Dear Davo and Parsa,

I loved what you did with Parsa. Was it fun? Because it looks fun to me. When you guys went to the dentist were you scared? Hide and Seek was a good idea. Did you not want to go to bed? Marsupials must not need sleep at night? Are you nocturnal?

From,
    Cassidy

8. Dear Mr.Davo,
    Your trip sounds amazing. It seems like you like strawberries. Do you like strawberries? I don’t like stawberries that much. You look so cute in that dentist chair. I’ve been going to the dentist with my dad. I like the Christmas tree and the decoration. I like basketball because I’ve been in basketball for three years. Why do you like basketball? Why did you taste the gingerbread man?

Love, Christian