Mr. Davo visits Cheyenne

Hi,
Here, I am with Cheyenne.

I got to go to her house on a Thursday night.  I got to meet her dad, mother, and brother.  When she put her stuff down, we did some homework.  Then we ate a chocolate chip cookie.  Cheyenne gave me a sip of water.

I would have preferred some thing else like a nice Cactus Wren or Greater Roadrunner

Then we went outside and looked at the Superstition Mountains.  I saw a deer with  arrows  in it in her backyard.  Cheyenne said that her dad uses it to practice his hunting.  I was happy that was not me.

Then we went inside.  We played in her play house she got for Christmas.  It was fun.  After we played for a while, we ate dinner.  It was chicken–my kind of meal!

I met her dogs-they were huge!!!  One was a mixed breed and one was a German Shepherd.   I hope he isn’t hungry!

It was time for bed.  I really didn’t want to go to bed because I am a nocturnal tassie.  That means I would prefer to wander around her house at night…which is what I did.  While she was snoring, I was wandering.  Cheyenne is a super girl.  I had fun at her house!

Did you learn anything new about Cheyenne or me?

5 thoughts on “Mr. Davo visits Cheyenne

1. G’day Cheyenne,
    Thanks very much for looking after Davo at your place.I hope Davo didn’t wake you up when he wandered around your house at night.

2. Hello Davo,

I can see you’ve had even more great adventures while visiting Cheyenne. 🙂

Being a Tassie (short for Tasmanian) devil, I know you’re not as keen on choc chip cookies but a cactus wren or greater roadrunner might be a little hard to catch.

Cheyenne’s play house looks wonderful. I’m sure you had fun in there. The big reward was chicken for dinner. That’s much easier than trying to catch a wild bird.

Luckily, it looks as though Cheyenne’s dog is friendly. I’m sure you were ready for a sleep at night even if you would normally sleep during the day. New adventures can make us tired.

I hope to read more about your amazing adventures. Cheyenne has been a great host. 🙂

@RossMannell
    Teacher, NSW, Australia

3. Dear Cheyenne and Davo,

I hope you had fun! Only one question though. Did he have any boy stuff to play with?

Sincerely,
    Justin

4. Mr. Davo,

Please don’t eat Rocky the Roadrunner he is my school’s friend/mascot. I would really appreciate it. When you get here you are going to meet my friend Puppy. She’ll love to meet you.

~Clarissa~