Davo Spends Time with Claire

Today, I visited Claire’s house to spend the weekend with her.

The first thing we did was go around the neighborhood on Claire’s bike.  Weeee!

The next thing I did was drive Claire’s mom’s Cabrio.   I noticed that the steering wheel was on the left side of the car and not the right side of the car like the cars in Tasmania.

When it was time to go to Wal-Mart I hopped in the car with Claire and her sister, Parker.  We got to Wal-Mart and went inside to purchase groceries.  I got to help with the grocery shopping.  The store wasn’t like the stores in Tasmania.

Before we went to bed we colored some pictures.  I said that our picture was a masterpiece and it turns out that the picture was better than a masterpiece.  We also drew pictures for her mom and dad.  Her dad’s picture was going to be fairy wings, but instead it was a moon.  Her mom’s picture was of a rainbow.  It wasn’t really a rainbow though.  It looked more like just a bunch of colorful lines.

We went to Claire’s friend’s house and I saw the  cutest baby.  I also saw some of the cutest puppies there.  The babies looked a lot different that tassie babies.  Personally, I think Tassie babies are much cuter.  Claire’s family had to go to a baptism for their friend’s baby.  While they went into the church I had to stay in the car.  I’m glad that the baptism didn’t take very long because I was getting really lonely. 

We went to Olive Garden for lunch and ordered some delicious Italian food.  The food was very different than what I eat in Tasmania.  Claire shared some cheese ravioli with me.  It was very yummy.

Later that night I got to eat a giant Snickers bar with Claire’s family.  It was very different and it wasn’t like the meat I usually eat.  Believe it or not it was as long as me.

The last day I was with Claire.  I had to stay home because her family was going to a rock and minerals show and she didn’t want to drop me on the dirt and get me dirty.  When they were there they got some really cool minerals, like geodes.  

I had a lot of fun with Claire, and I hope I can be with her again soon.

Do you know what a geode is?

I liked the Snickers.  What is your favorite candy bar?

One thought on “Davo Spends Time with Claire

1. G’day Claire and Davo,
    I can see you are having a great time with the students in Apache Junction. I am glad you shared that Snickers bar otherwise you would be getting a little fat around the waist, Davo.

I think we can find geodes in Tasmania. Claire, thanks for looking after him and making sure he didn’t get dirty at the rock show.