Davo and Justin Enjoy a Visit!

I had such a great day today. I got to go home with Justin today after school. His mom picked us up in their new van. You are not going to believe this, but she let me drive home! She kept telling me I was driving too fast.  So she made me sit in the passenger’s seat. So unfair.
When we got home, Justin gave me some Cheetos. Don’t tell him but I would have much rather have had kangaroo. Yum! Then we watched some sports on TV and it made us want to do our own sports.
Chee, Chee, Cheesy!
Why don't they talk about my Aussie teams?
We called our friend over and played football at a nearby grassy area.  Football is something different here than in Australia.  Then we climbed trees.  Justin had to help me get up since we Tassies aren’t meant to be climbing trees.
I hope I don't get tackled.

Whoa, this is high!
We were tired so we decided to go to another friend’s house. I tried to hunt the dog because he reminded me of our kangaroos back home. Their mom told me, “NO EATING THE DOG!”. So we played, Learn for Good, on the the computer and went on his PSP.  The phone rang and Justin’s mom said we had to come home.
We played Yahtzee on the I-Pad and went against an Australian mate of mine, but I lost against her.  Then we played on Justin’s mini R/C car.  It wasn’t very mini to me!   Then we played some board games.  We played Monopoly, Life on his I-pod, and Chutes and Ladders.
Then his mom said, ‘‘It is time to go to bed.’’  So we brushed our teeth and went to bed.
The next morning we woke up and got ready.   Then his grandma came over and we went to McDonalds.  Justin had pancakes and I got hash browns.  They tasted pretty good, but it was kind of rude of Justin that he tried to steal a bite!
When we were done we went to school and we said our farewells.

I had fun on the iPad.  What do you like to do on the iPad?

We played a lot of computer games, sports games, and board games when I was with Justin.  

What is your favorite games to play?

2 thoughts on “Davo and Justin Enjoy a Visit!

1. Dear Davo,

Hey Davo it is Justin. I had a great time with you. What are you doing now? I hope you have fun.

Sincerely,
    Justin

2. Dear Justin,

My favorite computer game is animal jam. My favorite iPad game is cut the rope. They are not very educational though. I am usually exploring different sites because I want to learn. What is your favorite? Write back soon.

From,
    Lilly