My avatar

We have had three teachers send in possible avatars. I am going to include them here along with the photo taken by “Bob” (the dad of Miss W). Maybe you could use the photo to help you design an avatar. Remember to email as an attachment to Miss W – see widget on sidebar.

Some students saw the photo below and have tried their hand at creating an avatar using either a paint program or an image editing program.  Well done,   ZaneCooperJessicaJosh and Zena! Even Miss W’s brother got into the action of creating an avatar.

Ideas for avatar??
Ideas for avatar??

23 thoughts on “My avatar

1. Hay Davo Devil i think that the middel one looks good for a avatar. Ps: Have a great time see you bye.

2. Hi Mr. Davo,

Wow, these look great! I know you are fun and adventurous, so when I look at your avatars, I would like to see that encapsulated. These are fabulous. How are you going to choose just one? I hope you’ll put them in your pre-journey scrapbook!

Our students return in a week for a new school year, so I’m hoping to introduce your blog to several and get their opinions too.

Kind regards,
    Mrs. Watanabe

• G’day Mrs Watanabe,
      I loved the avatars and I think yours has been used for the blog avatar. There will be lots of activities for students to do while I am getting ready and then when I am on the trip. I think we will be visiting you about mid November.

• Fabulous! I’m thrilled you’ll be visiting us! I’ve been spreading the news and the teachers are looking forward to it. I can’t wait to see/hear how the students will respond. Oh, and our area is lovely in November!

I did see that the one Miss Emma and I worked on is being used on the blog. I need to show her, she’ll smile.

Kind regards,
        Mrs. Watanabe

• Mrs Watanabe and Miss Emma,
          Yes, I felt your avatar creation looked fantastic so it is now on the blog to be seen by everyone who visits.

I’m also looking forward to meeting your teachers and students.

3. Mr. Davo,

There are some great avatars submitted. I’m partial to #2! (:

I hope you can visit our school in Illinois this Fall. I will keep checking your blog to see what you are doing.

Sincerely,
    Mrs. Allen

4. Hi Mr Davo ,
    Those avatars look great ! It will be really hard to pick one ! Hope you have fun travelling America
    From Darcy

• Darcy,
      I think those teachers and students did a great job creating those avatars. I have used one for my comment avatar and a different one as the blog avatar. Hope you are going to follow me as I travel around the USA and Canada.

5. Hi Davo,

I think all of these photos are great but my favourite is definately number 9.

From Georgie 🙂

P.S. Have a great Holiday!

• Well Georgie,
      I am glad you like that portrait of me, cause I am going to use that as my comment avatar. So whenever I reply to any questions on my blog, you will see that appear as well.

• Blake,
      Miss W told me she has often seen my relatives on the roadside where they have been run over by a car. Because we eat roadkill and other dead animals, we are sometimes in the wrong place at the wrong time and get run over by vehicles.

6. @ everyone who left a comment

Yes these have been great avatars to choose from, but as you can see from the blog and this comment, I have chosen two to represent me.

On the blog I have chosen the avatar created using a graphic program, and for my comment avatar I chose a real picture of one of my relatives.