Visiting Clarissa

I jumped into Mrs. Watanabe’s purse when she was traveling from school to school, and jumped out and hid in a backpack.

I was a little worried that I was going to be in trouble because I didn’t let anyone know where I was going. Luckily, I ended up at Clarissa‘s house, and she emailed Mrs. Watanabe to let her know I’m okay.

It’s exciting to spend the weekend with Clarissa!

The first thing we did was make s’mores in a pizza box solar oven, and Clarissa’s was really melted. I almost ate hers.

Attribution Some rights reserved by EBKauai

The next day I almost ate her cinnamon roll, and drank her milk. The cinnamon roll was delicious.

When I went to her neighbor’s house for a birthday party, we went in the bouncy house and I fell on my head! Ouch!

I had fun at Clarissa’s house, but now it’s time for me to get back to Mrs. Watanabe so she can help me go to Connecticut.

What would you have liked at Clarissa’s house?

Do you have any ideas of who I’ll be visiting next?

One thought on “Visiting Clarissa

1. Mr Davo,

I’m glad you had fun at my house. I had fun with you. It’s a good thing you didn’t eat my s’mores and cinnamon roll. I was really hungry. I wish you can come back so we can have even more fun. Have a good time in Connecticut!

Clarissa